Knowledge, Integrity, Outstanding Service
To replace any Pentagon Elite attachment :
1) Utility or Olfa knife
2) Multi speed drill (500-4000) RPM
3) 4” Glue and pin-stripe eraser wheel
4) General Purpose adhesive remover
5) Rubbing alcohol (70 % or 90 %)
6) Lint free Cleaning Rags
7) Plastic chisel and scrapers
3M Pin stripe eraser wheel
• Start to separate the Film side from the frame side of the
Attachment by cutting the Flexible membrane (center) of the
attachment for the full length.
• Use a plastic chisel or rigid plastic scraper to peel
one or two inches of the attachment at from the
frame cutting through the tape. Start at Corner.
• Hold the end of the attachment(use pliers if necessary)
and pull it out. The tape will shear at the core and tape
residue will be left on the frame.
• Using the drill and the 4” eraser disc start removing the adhesive
residue line(s) by applying pressure while operating the
apparatus. The wheel must rotate clockwise and be applied
to the tape from right to left. Therefore, the wheel must be rotating
into the tape to remove it without smearing.
• Start with 500 rpm, then adjust the Drill speed to best fit the removal
but never higher than 2000 rpm optimal speed.
• After the residue is removed, Clean the frame using the general purpose
adhesive remover and the lint free rags.
• Use the rubbing alcohol and lint free rags to clean and polish the frame.
• Now you are ready to install new attachment. Apparatus Operation
Follow the attachment installation instructions.
Recommended Products below:
Generic Wheel 3M Wheel
This guide was developed to remove the tape residue quickly and efficiently without using chemicals in the process. This is only a guide and Pentagon Protection US does not assume any liability for implementation.
Attachment removal and replacement
To top of